Last Updated on December 24th, 2022
General Terms and Conditions for Website Design Service
Before we get started, it’s important that we provide you with some information so that you can clearly understand what our services involve, how they will be delivered, what we expect from you and what you can expect from us and that’s what we hope to do within this document.
These Terms and Conditions set out the arrangement between us. We have tried to keep legal terms and jargon to a minimum as we have no desire to trick or confuse you, we simply want to ensure we start off on the right foot with total clarity and expectations as we begin our work together.
The Terms and Conditions set out below, including any Schedules (“Terms”) together with our privacy notice (which can be found at www.blacknovadesigns.co.uk) confirm the basis on which we, Black Nova Designs (“we”, “us”), agree to deliver website design and development services and support, or any related services (“Services”), to you, the client, as defined in Schedule 1,attached to these Terms (“you”, “your”). You are deemed to accept these Terms when you provide your electronic acceptance.
If you access or use any of our free resources provided directly to you or through our website at www.blacknovadesigns.co.uk (“Website”) or through our knowledge base link, or our YouTube channel or sales pages, which may include audio files, workbooks, PDF’s, initial discussion or discovery calls, podcasts or workshops then these Terms will apply to your use of those, except for the clauses relating to payment.
- The Services
- We agree to deliver the Services which shall include the design, creation and development of a website and which are more particularly set out in the Statement of Work attached at Schedule 1 (“SoW”). We will begin delivery of the Services on the start date confirmed in the SoW, or such other date as we agree in writing, and will continue until the Services have been accepted, as set out in clause 5, below, or until our agreement is terminated in accordance with these Terms, whichever happens first.
- When we deliver the Services, we agree to do so with reasonable care and skill consistent with best practices and standards applicable in our professional marketplace and we agree to comply with all relevant regulations, guidance, standards and codes of conduct that apply or are relevant to the provision of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services in a timely and professional manner in accordance with any reasonable written instructions you may provide, so long as they align with the agreed Services and in line with any timescales agreed, save that there shall be no right to terminate or seek damages where there is a delay or change to the timescales due to a reason beyond our control.
- If you require further support or additional services over and above the Services as set out in the SoW, or as otherwise set out within these Terms, then such support will require a separate quotation and separate payment terms will apply.
- What we expect from you when we work together
- You agree to co-operate with us and to provide us with all reasonable information and assistance as we require including, but not limited to, clear briefings and instructions, obtaining any relevant consents, licences or authorisations, purchasing any relevant graphic elements and fonts and providing us with all relevant documentation, content, images, graphics, specifications, branding, trade marks, copy, videos (YouTube or Vimeo format only) , digital media, audio, specifications, content, data and any other information (“Materials”) as we may require to enable proper delivery of the Services. We shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Services caused by your failure or delay in providing any information requested.
- Where you provide us with any Materialsyou agree and warrant that you have the legal right to use and share them and you grant to us a royalty free licence to use, copy and reproduce such Materials for the purpose of, and as necessary in connection with the Services and you agree to indemnify us against any liability that we may sustain due to any breach of this warranty. You shall retain ownership of all Materials and all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in them at all times. We reserve our rights to refuse to use any Materials which we consider breach any third-party Intellectual Property Rights or which we consider to be offensive, defamatory or likely to cause harm.
- It shall be your responsibility to check the accuracy of any spelling or grammar in any Materials provided to us.
- You accept that you will be responsible for purchasing all required fonts, images and any software licences and providing us with suitable usage and access rights.
- Purchase of the Services
- Any quotation, estimate or proposal that we provide to you will be based upon information that you provide to us and may be subject to change should your instructions or requirements change at any time. Time shall not be of the essence for delivery and any agreed timescales are reliant upon you providing us with all requested Materials and any requested feedback, within agreed timescales.
- Once you provide us with confirmation to proceed with a quotation, this constitutes a contractual offer to purchase the Services which we may, at our sole discretion, accept. If your offer is accepted, a legally binding agreement shall be formed once you electronically accept these Terms.
- Testing and review of the Services
- Once your website is complete and ready to go live, you will have a period of 14 days to review and test your website and confirm your approval in writing (“the Review Period”). If you identify any issues or concerns with your website, or you require any changes or amendments to be made, then you must notify us in writing via email within the Review Period. We agree to respond within 48 hours to discuss any issues or changes and agree the next steps. We will only undertake changes or amendments which are due to our own error or omission or which we consider reasonable and necessary. Any request requiring additional work to be done, which is outside of the original scope of Services will incur additional costs. We will use our reasonable endeavours to undertake all amendment or rectification work within 14 days from your email. In the event you fail to raise any issues or provide any feedback within the Review Period then your website will be made live and all remaining payments due to us by you will become payable.
- We shall not be liable to resolve any issues or concerns which are caused by an act or omission on your part or by any other party for which we have no control or responsibility. Where you wish to instruct us to undertake any work in respect of issues for which we are not responsible, then such work will be considered an Additional Service and will incur the Additional Service costs as set out in the SoW.
- The Services will be deemed accepted when you provide us with confirmation by email or where, in the absence of confirmation, you begin use of the website or any of the deliverables or the Review Period has expired. Once your website is accepted then, subject to full payment of the Fee and any associated expenses, your website will become your responsibility unless a maintenance plan has been agreed. You accept and acknowledge that it shall be your responsibility to regular monitor your website and any associated pages.
- Fees and Charges
- Our total charges for delivering the Services, (“the Fee”) along with the payment terms and payment methods are as set out in the SoW. All Fees are payable in GBP and are exclusive of applicable Value Added Taxes (“VAT”). You will be responsible for payment of VAT in addition to the Fee.
- Once you have confirmed you wish to proceed then we shall provide you with an invoice detailing the amount of the Fee, deposit, or instalment of the Fee due and the date when payment must be made. Where your invoice specifies payment in advance then your invoice must be paid in full before delivery of the Services can begin. Your website will not go live until the Fee and any other payments due to us have been paid in full.
- Any incidental expenses, as set out in clause 7 below, will be added to your invoice once incurred and shall be payable by you in addition to the Fee.
- The time for payment of the Fee including any deposit, any expenses, or any other sum payable in accordance with these Terms shall be of the essence and payment shall be made without deduction or any withholding except as is required by law.
- The Fee, the deposit and any other payment you provide to us is non-refundable unless the following circumstances apply:
- you purchase the Services as a consumer and you cancel within the cancellation period as further described in clause 9 below; or
- we cancel delivery of the Services (as set out in clause 14.6) in which case you shall be entitled to a partial refund for any of the Services which you have paid for but have not yet received; or
- Any additional hours of service that are required over and above the Services set out in the SoW will be charged on an hourly rate basis. The applicable hourly rate will be dependent on the timescales and scope of the work and we will confirm the relevant rate before work commences.
- Any website, sales page, New Content or any deliverables provided as part of the Services will only go live or be released to you once full payment of the Fee including any expenses, has been made.
- We reserve the right to vary our Fees and any charges upon 30 days’ notice in writing.
- Expenses and other Charges
- The Fee does not include:
- stock photography, graphic elements or fonts which are required to be used as part of the Services;
- software licences;
- domain name fees;
- any hosting fees;
- any premium plug-ins.
Where any of the above are required then an additional fee will be payable and you shall be responsibility for providing payment in respect of those additional elements.
- Late Payment
- Where any sum payable by you to us due is more than 7 days overdue, then we shall be entitled to any or all of the following:
- to suspend delivery of the Services until payment has been made in respect of the outstanding amount; and
- to apply interest to any outstanding Fees or charges at a rate of 5%per annum over the Bank of England base rate on a daily basis until payment is received in full.
- If payment is outstanding for longer than 21 then we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and to take such further action as is necessary to seek recovery of all outstanding sums, along with interest and any accrued costs incurred in taking such action.
- Your rights when purchasing as a Consumer
- If you are purchasing the Services as a consumer then you will be entitled to a 14-day cancellation period which begins from the date of our confirmation email.
- If you wish to cancel your order within the 14-day cancellation period then you will be entitled to do so by emailing us at
- Upon receipt of your notice of cancellation:
- if we have not already started delivery of any part of the Services within the 14-day cancellation period, then we shall cancel your order and provide you with a full refund of any Fee you have paid to us; or
- if you have accessed and/or we have started delivery of the Services within the 14-day cancellation period, then you acknowledge that you will be responsible for our reasonable costs incurred in providing those Services and such costs will be deducted from any refund due to you, or, where payment of the Fee has not yet been made, you will be responsible for providing payment of the pro-rated Fee.
- Where we offer to begin delivery of the Services before the 14-day cancellation period has expired, then if you accept our offer, before the 14-day cancellation period has expired, you acknowledge that you will lose your right to cancel in accordance with this clause. This does not affect any other rights you may have as a Consumer.
Complaints or Concerns
- We want you to be entirely happy with the Services. In the event you have any concerns then you agree to provide us with details of such concerns, along with details of any proposed resolutions where applicable, by email as soon as possible and allow us a reasonable time to investigate and resolve such concerns.
- We reserve the right to vary or re-perform the Services where we consider a concern is justified and in such case these Terms will apply to any re-performed Services.
- Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights.
Relationship of the Parties
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to constitute or give rise to a partnership, joint venture, agency or any employment relationship between us, or any other fiduciary relationship other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that nothing in these Terms shall prohibit us from continuing to provide services similar to the Services to other companies and/or individuals or otherwise engaging in our business activities.
Assignment and Sub-Contracting
- We reserve the right to assign, mortgage, charge or sub-license or otherwise delegate any of our rights arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement, or sub-contract or otherwise delegate any of our obligations to any third party or agent. You shall not assign any rights or benefits under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
- We shall be permitted to use our employees, agents or other qualified consultants to deliver the Services.
- Where the Services include goods or services supplied to us by a third party, we do not provide any form of warranty, guarantee or representation as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise, but shall where possible, assign the benefit of any warranty, guarantee or indemnity provided by the supplier, to you
- Access and Facilities
All Services will be delivered remotely unless we agree otherwise.
Changes, Cancellation and Termination
- We shall be entitled to withdraw or cancel an agreement where no contact, images or content has been provided to us within 12 weeks following payment of the Fee, a deposit or other instalment of the Fee.
- Should you wish to change the start date for delivery of the Services then you must provide us with at least 5 working days written notice (“Change Request”). When making a Change Request you accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any consequent design or development delays or lack of service availability caused as a result of your Change Request.
- Where a Change Request is received less than 5 working days before the agreed start date for delivery of the Services then the decision to reschedule will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to charge a rescheduling fee of 20% of the Fee.
- Where a Change Request is accepted, the rescheduled start date must take place within 4 weeks from the original start date for delivery of the Services otherwise we reserve the right to charge a rescheduling fee of up to 50% of the Fee or to cancel delivery of the Services, without refund of any Fee paid up to that date.
- Should you wish to cancel this Agreement then you must provide us with notice in writing by email to . Please remember that unless the circumstances set out in clause 6.5 apply, no refund will be madeand you will remain liable for full payment of the Fee despite any notice of cancellation.
- We reserve our rights to cancel delivery of the Services where we are unable to continue providing the Services for any reason. In such circumstances we will provide you with notice in writing along with a refund in accordance with clause 6.5 above.
- Either of us may terminate our agreement on written notice to the other, with immediate effect if at any time:
- one of us commits a material breach of these Terms and, in the case of a breach capable of remedy, fails to remedy that breach within 14 days of being asked in writing to do so. Any request must refer to this clause, provide full details of the breach and confirm that the contract will be terminated if not remedied; or
- either one of us becomes subject to bankruptcy, insolvency or similar financial order or proceedings affecting us personally or our business, where applicable or we cease to trade or threaten to cease to trade, where applicable.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement, with immediate effect and without refund, where we reasonably believe that you are acting contrary to any applicable law or you are acting in a way which may cause damage to our business and/or reputation or which may bring our business into disrepute.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason:
- any sum owing to us shall become immediately due and payable;
- in respect of any Fees or expenses which remain unpaid, we shall have a general lien over any of your Materials or other goods or property held in our possession (whether worked on or not), along with the Intellectual Property in your website and any New Content or deliverables and shall be entitled upon the expiry of 14 days’ notice to dispose of such Materials, goods or property in a manner and at a price we consider fit and apply the proceeds to the outstanding sum Fee; and
- your access to all Services and to any resources belonging to us, including but not limited to Confidential Information and Content as well as to your website and any New Content, where the relevant Fee remains unpaid, shall terminate and you shall return, destroy or otherwise deal with the Confidential Information, Content, unpaid website and unpaid New Content and any other resources as we shall direct; and
- all clauses which either expressly or by their nature relate to the period after the delivery of the Services or expiry or termination of the same shall remain in full force and effect, in particular clauses 3, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21.
- We shall be under no duty or obligation to retain any Materials or other documents, resources, information or data relating to the Services following termination. It shall be your responsibility to obtain adequate copies of any documents or information you may require.
For the purposes of these Terms, Confidential Information shall mean ideas, know-how, trade secrets, employee and supplier details, contractor information, pricing related information, business practices, client and customer information, financial information and plans, designs, formulas, concepts and techniques, plans, and other confidential and/or proprietary information that may be disclosed in connection with the provision of the Services. It excludes any information that was already known by a party prior to being provided with that information by the other party, is already accessible in the public domain, can be shown to be provided by a third party separately from this Agreement, or which has been produced, developed, or collated independently and without any breach of these terms.
We both agree that any Confidential Information that may be disclosed in connection with this Agreement and the delivery of the Services shall be kept secure and not disclosed or used by a party for its own purposes.
We both agree to ensure that our officers, employees and agents comply with the provisions of this Clause 16.
- For the purposes of these Terms, Intellectual Property Rights shall mean all worldwide intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered, registrable or non-registrable, including any application or right of application for such rights and shall include copyright and related rights, database rights, confidential information, trade secrets, know how, trade names, business names, trademarks, passing off rights, patents and rights in designs.
- As part of the delivery of the Services we may provide you with information, data, code, text, sound, video, concepts, strategies, worksheets, articles, graphics, images and such other content (“Content”) as we consider relevant to the Services. You agree to only use such Content as directed by us and that at all times all Content remains our confidential and proprietary Intellectual Property and you agree not to reproduce, copy, disclose, change, modify, distribute, share, license, sell or otherwise use any Content for any commercial reasons whether during provision of the Services, or at any time thereafter.
- We shall grant to you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, royalty free licence to access and use any Content we provide to you for the purposes intended by these Terms. We reserve the right to revoke this license at any time by providing you with written notice. This license will automatically terminate upon termination of our Agreement, for whatever reason.
- Where as part of the delivery of the Services we create new graphics, website pages, logos, concepts or other content, with or without the use of Materials (“New Content”) we shall retain ownership of all Intellectual Property rights subsisting in that New Content, along with full ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in any website until the Fee and any other sums owing to us by you have been paid in full. Upon full payment of all sums due, ownership in the website and any relevant New Content will be assigned to you and we agree to execute such documents necessary to give effect to the assignment.
- We agree to use our best endeavours to obtain all copyright and a waiver of moral rights in respect of any Services sub-contracted to third parties or material acquired for the Services from third parties. Where this is not possible then we will inform you accordingly and before any agreement in respect of the sub-contracted services is entered into.
- In this clause, “Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable legislation in force from time to time in the United Kingdom including, but not limited to, the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (and regulations made thereunder); and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 as amended. We both agree to comply with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Any personal data you provide to us will be maintained, stored, accessed and processed in accordance with recognized Data Protection Legislation. We agree to only process personal data to the extent reasonably required to enable proper delivery of the Services, and to retain it only for as long as reasonably necessary to allow completion and delivery of the Services and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements. Full details of how we process, use, collect and store Personal Data can be found in the privacy notice at www.blacknovadesigns.co.uk.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, you shall be the Data Controller and we shall be the Data Processor. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you have in place all relevant consents and notices that are required to enable the lawful transfer of personal data to us.
- We agree not to disclose any personal data to any third party other than our employees, contractors, agents or advisors, to the extent necessary for the performance of the Services.
- We agree to provide a copy of all personal data or Confidential Information held by us upon receipt of a proper and reasonable data request. Any such request shall be dealt with in a reasonable time. Where we incur time and costs dealing with such a request then such time shall be invoiced to you at the hourly rate applicable to Additional Services.
- Our obligations under this clause 17, along with the obligations in clauses 15 and 16 shall not apply where it is necessary for us to disclose in connection with legal proceedings, prospective legal proceedings (whether or not in relation to these Terms), to allow us to obtain legal advice or where we have been directed to do so by a court or other body of equivalent jurisdiction
Reviews and Testimonials
- If you choose to share comments, information, content, photographs, graphics or images (“Client Content”) with us then in doing so you are granting to us, free of charge, permission to use that Client Content in any way as part of our business services, which shall include advertising and marketing.
- When sharing Client Content, you confirm that you have the legal right to share it and that it does not infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property or other rights.
- Where you provide us with a testimonial, review or similar (“Review”) then in doing so you consent for us to exhibit, copy, publish, distribute, use on our Website or any of our pages, our social media sites or in our advertising and marketing campaigns or email communications, your Review or part of your Review, as we reasonably require to lawfully promote our business. You can amend your consent at any time by emailing us.
- Following completion of the Services you agree that we shall be entitled to add our details, including a link to our Website or other associated information page, to your website as follows:
- ‘Website designed and hosted by Black Nova Designs Ltd’; or
- ‘Website Services provided by Black Nova Designs’ or
- ‘Site Credit Black Nova Designs’
You agree to leave our details in place on your website for a minimum of 12 months from the date when the delivery of our Services is completed.
- This Clause 19 sets out our entire financial liability for any breach of these Terms and for any representation, statement, or tortious act or omission (including, but not limited to, negligence and breach of statutory duty) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
- Subject to sub-Clause 19.3, we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), restitution, or for breach of statutory duty or misrepresentation for any loss of profit, revenue, goodwill, reputation, damage to software or hardware, business opportunity, anticipated saving, business interruption or any failure to achieve any benefit expected to be derived from our arrangement, loss of use of any asset, loss of data recorded on any computer or other equipment or any special commercial, economic, indirect or consequential damage or any loss that may be suffered by you that arises out of or in connection with the delivery of the Services and these Terms.
- Nothing in this Clause 19, or in any other provision of these Terms shall limit either party’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for deliberate or willful misconduct for death or personal injury or for any other form of liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Subject to Clause 19.3, our total liability towards you, arising out of or in connection with these Terms (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), restitution, for breach of statutory duty or misrepresentation or otherwise) shall be limited to the total Fee payable or paid under these Terms within the 12 months prior to the date on which the liability arose.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall be fully responsible for reviewing and checking the accuracy of your website, any New Content and/or any deliverables provided as part of the Services and for undertaking the testing as set out in clause 5 above.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all liabilities, actions, claims, proceedings, losses, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), costs and damages, howsoever suffered or incurred by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these Terms or arising out of claims based upon or relating to the Services undertaken for you or any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of any Services to you and your use of them or relating to infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you that arises from:
your failure to follow any instructions that we provide; or any failure to deliver the Services where we are prevented due to a reason beyond our reasonable control; or any losses arising from your choice of Services requested or your use of the Services once delivered.
- We will not be responsible for any fixes, plugin conflicts, maintenance requirements or other issues arising following your website launch or handover (whichever is sooner).
- We shall not be liable for any errors, bugs, defects or other issues that arise within or are connected to any third-party software or third-party suppliers, providers or hosts and we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any virus or other malicious software or any other event occurring that causes damage to your hardware, software, or any of your data .
- We shall use our best endeavours to ensure that any website we create is compatible with current popular browsers such as:
We shall not be responsible for how the website and any pages appear in any of the browsers. We shall not be responsible for ensuring that your website is compatible with any outdated browsers or software.
- During the term of this Agreement, and at any time thereafter, you agree to take no action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm us or our business or reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavourable publicity to us or our business.
- In the event a dispute arises in connection with the provision of the Services which is incapable of being resolved by mutual consent then we both agree to submit the matter for mediation by an independent mediator. In the event a resolution is still not possible 30 days following mediation then legal action can be commenced.
- We both agree that we have adequate Insurance cover to meet any liabilities that may arise in connection with these Terms.
- No Guarantee
- Whilst we have made every effort to accurately represent the Services, any testimonials and/or examples of results experienced by others are not intended to represent or guarantee that others will achieve the same or similar results and we make no guarantee, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to the results that may be experienced and you accept and acknowledge that we are unable to guarantee or warrant the outcome or any particular results in connection with the use of and our delivery of the Services.
- Contact between us
- The Services will be delivered by Black Nova Designs Limited a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07982781 whose registered office is at Redman Road, Porte Marsh Industrial Estate, Lyneham, SN11 9PL.
- Where reference in these Terms is made to the provision of a notice then any such notice shall be validly served if sent by email to the address of the other party as set out in the Schedule and shall be deemed served, upon receipt of a valid delivery notification, if prior to 5pm UK time, or at 9am the following business day.
- During delivery of the Services, we shall be available to you by telephone and email during the hours as set out in the Schedule. Any contact required outside of the agreed hours will incur an additional fee.
- You agree and acknowledge that we shall communicate with you by email without encryption, or such other method as is agreed between us in writing, and that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the copying, mis-direction or interception of any of our communications.
- Force Majeure
- Every effort will be made to deliver the Services in accordance with these Terms but we shall not be liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the Services should we be prevented or delayed due to any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control (“Event”), including but not limited to any of the following: an act of god (which shall include but not be limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster), extreme adverse weather conditions, disease, epidemic or pandemic, strike, industrial action, lock out, lock down, war or threat or preparation for war, civil war, civil commotion, riot, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, terrorist attack, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom, explosion, delays in transit, malicious or accidental damage, collapse of building structures or failure of plant or machinery, loss at sea, any act or omission of a telecommunications officer or third party supplier of services or any other circumstances beyond our control. Should an Event occur then time of delivery of the Services shall be extended until a reasonable time after the Event preventing or interfering with the delivery of the Services, and under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result thereof.
- Where an Event arises, we shall provide notice in writing setting out the nature and extent of the Event and any steps we are taking to mitigate the impact and effect of the Event.
- Should the Event continue for longer than 1 month then either Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by providing the other with 14 days’ notice in writing. Termination in these circumstances shall be without prejudice to either of our rights in respect of any breach of the Agreement occurring prior to termination.
- The failure of either one of us to actively enforce any provision of these Terms shall not prevent that party from subsequently seeking to enforce any term or obligation of these Terms and any such failure shall not constitute a waiver, diminution or limitation of any right.
- In the event any provision of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, or unenforceable for any reason then that provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- These Terms, including the Schedules represent the entire agreement between us and supersede all other negotiations, drafts, correspondence and discussions prior to execution and can only be amended or modified by written agreement signed by both parties. References to Agreement and to Terms shall be construed as meaning the same unless it is otherwise clear that that is not intended.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim.
- You agree that no other representations have been made by us to induce you into accepting these Terms and entering into agreement with us.
- No one other than a Party to this Agreement, their transferees, successors or assignees, shall have the right to enforce any of its terms and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.